Search This Blog

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Leaving on a jet plane...

Hello everyone, this will be my last blog from Australia.

So its Wednesday morning very early, and we are catching our cab to the airport very soon.
This has been an amazing time. I have seen more things on this one trip than many people wil;l see in a lifetime, and I count myself as VERY blessed.

I cannot wait till marid 2011.

I miss you all and will see you soon.

The crazy part of this return trip is that we leave Sydney @ 10:00 am the 24th of July and land in LA @ 7:30 am on the 24th of July.

Flux Capacitors on!!!


Peace,
Hooge

2 comments:

Biteofpunkinpie said...

Rock on! See, the day you lost when you got there you will get back now that you'll be back in the states. Its been fun reading about your adventures!

Unknown said...

thanks for all your stories! You made us feel like we were there too! Sorry you have to come home :(