Search This Blog

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

A good Photo Host?

Hi! Its Brian this time. So we Arrived in Jamaica yesterday! Somehow the line for immigration and customs was relatively short. I think we got through both in under a half an hour.

Once we got through customs we were directed toward the couples resort lounge and check in. And as promised we were greeted with a smile and a red stripe!

We then got on board our rickety tour bus with our death defying driver, Michael. As it seems, traffic laws are more just traffic suggestions in Jamaica! I have no idea how there were no incidents :)

On the plane ride over Emily read the manual to her new Camera, so she was very excited to try out her skillz! And I must say, she is doing a GREAT job! Hopefully I can find a decent photo host so that I can post some of these amazing pics she is taking! Any suggestions?

Well we are off to breakfast now, So I will type more up later.

Peace!

5 comments:

Grant Goodale said...

You're not doing this trip justice if you're spending your time blogging.

Unknown said...

Honeymoons were meant for blogging. ;) Really we are all jealous that you guys are relaxing on a beautiful beach while we are stuck in hotter-than-hell Oklahoma. You kids have fun! :)

Biteofpunkinpie said...

Grant- I've already got the text message to prove that the trip is going JUST FINE! ; )

Brian- I think most people really like Flikr for photos.

Sage said...

I suggest Flickr. You're limited in the amount you can upload and the resolution that gets displayed if you only have a free account, but it's still plenty good. And if you use it a lot, you may find it worth it to pay for the pro version (I do).

Hooge said...

Thanks Everyone!